Sorry, but I've disabled right-clicking. These
are copyrighted images. Please do not use them
without permission. If you have any questions, please
contact me at email@example.com
Keepsake Box Open
Keepsake Box Front
- Using a very pale ink, stamp Character Constructions lace pattern onto light colored cardstock.
- Stamp Character Constructions' Locket, Catherine's Secret, Arms & Legs onto lace pattern.
- Stamp Character Constructions' Catherine's Secret onto sage green colored cardstock.
- Stamp Character Constructions Art Doll Text onto a tag.
- Stamp Character Constructions' heART Girl, I Can Fly, Maxine Elliott, Captured Spirit, and Potter Cat onto light colored cardstock.
- Color with pencils and pastels.
- Cut out all elements using a Fiskar's Soft Touch scissors, and set aside.
- Using a cosmetic sponge wedge, apply paint to Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers' Italian Scriturra Verticale and stamp onto lined writing paper.
- Collage painted paper to the outside of a small cigar box. Paint with a light wash of acrylic paint. Paint the inside of the box.
- Collage the same writing paper, minus the stamping, onto the inside of the box.
- Create wood partitions using soft craft wood and glue in place with glue.
- Collage bird images and initials onto the box.
- Create a computer-generated 'Keepsakes' label.
- Tint the label with paint and ink to age, and collage onto box front.
- Collage doll components in the corner of the box.
- On the inside of the box lid, use eye fasteners in corners to attach lace.
- Adhere heART girl over lace.
- Adhere remaining stamped images inside box compartments and incorporate a few personal treasures.
- Adhere bits of old book texts to edges of partitions.
- Collage fragments of script inside box compartments.
- Use a ribbon as a box closure.